Research and development is of great importance in business as the level of competition, production processes and methods are rapidly increasing. It is of special importance in the field of marketing where companies keep an eagle eye on competitors and customers in order to keep pace with modern trends and analyze the needs, demands and desires of their customers.
Source: Wikipedia Encyclopedia
“The impact of Hispanic business and financial activity on the economy of California and the nation is both significant and transcendental, as it has repercussions for other important aspects of our community development. However, for this impact and its benefits to be fully realized it has to be demonstrated both quantitatively and qualitatively. The anecdotal or merely observable statements about Hispanic socio-economic or even political power is no longer a viable strategy for our Hispanic chambers of commerce’s advocacy.”
Roy G. Nunez, BA MA MIM CT
IOTD Hispanic Research Center
Research Articles Pertinent to the Latin Business Community
- A 'Shocking Discovery'
- America's Change in Immigration Source: Germany to Mexico
- Hispanic Businesses & Entrepreneurs Drive Growth in the New Economy
- Hispanic College Enrollment Rates Up- Surpassing Whites'
- Hispanics Say They Have the Worst of a Bad Economy
- The Hispanic Population: 2010 Census Briefs
- Verizon Wireless' Top Ten Tips for SMB