The Latin Business Association,
in conjunction with LBA Access to Capital Partner
proudly promotes VEDC’s
Small Business Risk Education Workshop
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Networking Mixer/Dinner
6:00 – 8:30 p.m. Workshop
What Would You Do if your supplier couldn’t deliver an item you use in your end product?
Could Your Business Stay Open if there was a natural disaster or if you had major surgery?
Learn safety and loss prevention strategies, and develop a plan to address your business risks.
Topics covered in this workshop:
- Driver and vehicle safety
- Managing business relationship risk
- Keep your business up and running
Workshop also provides information on:
- How to apply for the Small Business Risk Education (SBRE) program, which includes a free, one-hour, one-on-one consultation on your safety risk management plan with a Travelers safety professional.
- How to apply for a VEDC microloan.
Contact Tiffany V. Bradshaw, MBA
or via emAil at TBradshaw@vedc.org