The Latin Business Association
The SCE EDGE PROGRAM
SCE Contract Readiness Workshop Series
A series of technical assistance and capacity building workshops designed for suppliers who have been in business for 3-5 years and have an annual sales of $1-$5 million in revenue. The EDGE Contract Readiness component helps prepare suppliers to do business with SCE and other large corporations.
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- Defining core capabilities and competitive advantage
- Communicating the business value proposition
- Creating effective capability statements and business profile
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Evaluating operational structure and/or internal processes and systems
- Determining resource requirements and costs based on multiple clients’ needs
- Determining and managing risk
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
- The “Go” or “No Go” decision to respond
- Understanding your costs – competing smarter
- Evaluating readiness – internal processes and systems, common documentation, etc.
Monday, June 15, 2015
- Understanding the types of contracts – Fixed, Time & Material, etc.
- Everything is negotiable – common negotiated areas
- What is the business objective – Long-term growth verses short-term profits
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- Managing relationships pre- and post-award
- Communication management – channel, frequency, verbal versus written, etc.
- Understanding how to ask and/or answer questions of the client
SCE Energy Education Center
6090 N. Irwindale Ave.
Irwindale, CA 91702
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
April 6, 2015 – April 24, 2015
- Registration is for all five workshops
- Space is limited to two individuals per organization
- No on-site registration
- No cost to register
For additional information email email@example.com
Southern California Edison is an LBA Corporate Partner.
Workshops are facilitated by Sullivan International Inc. Sullivan International Inc. provides services in support of corporate Supply Chain Sustainability and Supplier Excellence programs. They design & implement comprehensive Supplier Technical Assistance programs and assist in their implementation. Founded in 1984, they provide services that increase supplier’s revenue and profitability through strategic sales pipeline development and leadership skill development.