The Latin Business Association
The SCE EDGE PROGRAM
SCE Contract Readiness Workshop Series 2
A series of technical assistance and capacity building workshops designed for suppliers who have been in business for 3-5 years and have an annual sales of $1-$5 million in revenue. The EDGE Contract Readiness component helps prepare suppliers to do business with SCE and other large corporations.
Class One of Five:
Monday, July 6, 2015
- Defining core capabilities and competitive advantage
- Communicating the business value proposition
- Creating effective capability statements and business profile
Class Two of Five:
Monday, July 20, 2015
- Evaluating operational structure and/or internal processes and systems
- Determining resource requirements and costs based on multiple clients’ needs
- Determining and managing risk
Class Three of Five:
Monday, August 3, 2015
- The “Go” or “No Go” decision to respond
- Understanding your costs – competing smarter
- Evaluating readiness – internal processes and systems, common documentation, etc.
Class Four of Five:
Monday, August 17, 2015
- Understanding the types of contracts – Fixed, Time & Material, etc.
- Everything is negotiable – common negotiated areas
- What is the business objective – Long-term growth verses short-term profits
Class Five of Five:
Monday, August 31, 2015
- Managing relationships pre- and post-award
- Communication management – channel, frequency, verbal versus written, etc.
- Understanding how to ask and/or answer questions of the client
SCE Energy Education Center
6090 N. Irwindale Ave.
Irwindale, CA 91702
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon
Registration period for all five classes runs June 15, 2015 – June 29, 2015. The registration process for the Workshop Series 2 is now closed. Thank you for your participation!
For additional information email email@example.com
Southern California Edison is an LBA Corporate Partner.
Workshops are facilitated by Sullivan International Inc. Sullivan International Inc. provides services in support of corporate Supply Chain Sustainability and Supplier Excellence programs. They design & implement comprehensive Supplier Technical Assistance programs and assist in their implementation. Founded in 1984, they provide services that increase supplier’s revenue and profitability through strategic sales pipeline development and leadership skill development.