The Latin Business Association
in conjunction with LBA Member and Community Partner
and other organizations
proudly presents Port of L.A.’s
Introductory Trade Connect Workshop
Thursday, February 19, 2015
1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
1461 Francisco St.
Torrance, CA 90501
Interested in Doing Business Globally? Engaging in international trade can be daunting, but rewarding.
Join us for this complimentary Introductory Trade Connect Workshop and hear directly from industry experts on how you can expand your business overseas.
Learn the Fundamentals of International Trade from Experts, such as:
- Trade Development- Port of Los Angeles
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Export/Import Bank of the United States
- Los Angeles Customs & freight Forwarders Association
At this Workshop, You will Learn about Services that are Available, such as:
- Finding International Markets
- Resources for International Market Research
- Financing & Insuring Overseas Sales
- Arranging Export Documentation & Logistics
- Port and Airport Services
For further information, contact:
Port of Los Angeles
Port of Los Angeles is an LBA Member and Community Partner and Port of L.A. Free Internet Export Marketing Workshop is an LBA Partner Event. Learn how your business can benefit by becoming an LBA Member. Learn more about the various categories of LBA Partners and view the complete roster of LBA Partner Events.