The Latin Business Association
in conjunction with LBA Member and Community Partner
is pleased to present
Port of LA Global Growth Workshop
Tuesday, September, 23, 2014
1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Rancho Santiago Community College District
2323 N. Broadway
Santa Ana, CA 92706
Global Growth- Compete, Win, and Grow Your Business Through Exporting
Global growth can be both daunting and rewarding. At this workshop, you will:
- Learn best practices on how to discover new and existing markets for your product and service
- Learn the steps to take and the mistakes to avoid in selling internationally
- Learn from peers about how they started exporting
- Angel Sanchez, Jr.- Phenix Technology
- Michel Chaghouri- 31 Thirteen Studio
- Sharie and Clarence Hendricks- Laguna Candles
In addition to the panel discussions we will have a resource area with experts ready to address:
- Export Finance and Payment Options
- Export Shipping
- Export Controls/Compliance
$15 per person (includes free parking and light refreshments), payable by cash or check (payable to RSCCD) at the door. No credit cards will be accepted.
Port of Los Angeles
Port of Los Angeles is an LBA Member and Community Partner and Port of LA Global Growth Workshop is an LBA Partner Event. Learn more about the various categories of LBA Partners and view the complete roster of LBA Partner Events.
Learn how you can benefit by becoming an LBA Member.