The Latin Business Association,
in conjunction with LBA Member and Community Partner
and the Mayor’s Office of Economic Development
and other organizations
proudly promotes the Port of L.A.’s
Internet Export Marketing Workshop
Inaugural Launch for Micro Entrepreneurs
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Los Angeles City Hall
Bradley Tower, 26th Floor
200 N. Spring St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
The phenomenon of e-commerce and globalization provides opportunities for small and medium sized businesses to launch new marketing outlets for products and services. The internet offers much promise to U.S. firms interested in a new vehicle for exporting.
At this Workshop You Will Learn How to:
Establish Effective Branding Online
- website optimization- establishing your brand identity
- localization of content and translation tools
- search engine optimization strategies
Develop High-Impact Internet Advertising Strategies
- develop a Google Ad-Word campaign
- create an effective blog(s)
- participate in virtual events- webinars, trade fairs, etc.
- evaluate and measure results
Identify Key Internet Research Tools
- finding buyers, agents, importers- developing trade contacts
- identifying best markets and new opportunities
- effective competitive benchmarking strategies
This could be the key to enhance export activities and find new foreign customers. This is a fee free event. Register early — seats are limited. For further information, contact:
Port of Los Angeles
Port of Los Angeles is an LBA Member and Community Partner and Port of L.A. Internet Export Marketing Workshop is an LBA Partner Event. Learn how your business can benefit by becoming an LBA Member. Learn more about the various categories of LBA Partners and view the complete roster of LBA Partner Events.