The Latin Business Association,
in conjunction with LBA Community Partner
the International Consortium for Educational and Economic Development
is proud to promote the
ICEED 2014 Annual Conference
“Fostering Partnerships Between Education & Industry Leaders”
December 3-5, 2014
DoubleTree by Hilton Anaheim
2085 S. Harbor Blvd.
The ICEED Conference will feature presentations from distinguished educators from higher educational institutions from Canada, Mexico, and the United States as well as recognized industry leaders. We are pleased to count with the support and collaboration of global industry leaders such as Kia Motors America, Chevrolet Motors, Kaiser Permanente, St. Joseph, UPS, DHL Global, Anaheim Disneyland Resort, Sandvik Coromant and others that will provide the latest information that will help to build the workforce of the future.
- Come and network with industry leaders: Kia, Chevrolet, Kaiser Permanente. St Joseph, UPS, DHL and others
- Obtain information on workforce demands and opportunities to promote student success
- Learn about jobs and skills in demand to align curriculum with industry needs
- Explore the trends & opportunities in global education and training
- Network with higher education foreign faculty and administrators
- Learn about industry trends and labor market indicators
View Conference Schedule
Regular Non-member fee $700 USD
$350 USD (ICEED member-fee) to all members of the Latin Business Association (LBA)
For additional information and to register please visit ICEED.com or call us at (714) 564- 5414.