2011 Hispanic Business Salute – Tuesday, October 11, 2011 – Sheraton Universal Hotel
The Latin Business Association, in partnership with Telemundo 52, and as an HBS Member, is proud to present the 2011 Hispanic Business Salute – honoring eight outstanding Latino-owned businesses and entrepreneurs!
Telemundo 52 And our Founding HBS Chamber Members cordially invite you to attend the Inaugural
2011 Hispanic Business Salute
Tuesday October 11, 2011 at the
Sheraton Universal Hotel
333 Universal Hollywood Dr.
Universal City, CA 91608
Reception: 11:30 a.m.
Awards Program: 12:00 noon
Master of Ceremonies
Noticiero Telemundo 52
Special Keynote Speaker
Ms. Monica Lozano
HBS will recognize notable Latino-owned businesses and entrepreneurs in the five Southern California Counties. Our ten Founding HBS Chambers have chosen to honor the following Latino business owners, in recognition of their spirit, business passion and success:
2011 HBS- Los Angeles Honorees
- Carlos Galvan- La Ampala, Inc.- Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Thelma Garcia- Taco Nazo, Inc.- National Latina Business Women Association of Los Angeles and the Latino Business Chamber of Greater Los Angeles
- Richard Tejada- VNesto Capital, Inc.- Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Ismael Ramirez- RAMCAST, Inc.- Latin Business Association
- Patricia Perez- VPE Public Relations- Latin Business Association
- Frank Montes- Inland Body and Paint Center- Greater Corona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Jose Robles- Landscape Warehouse- Latino Business Chamber of Greater Los Angeles
- Ramon Alvarez- Alvarez Lincoln and Mercury- Greater Riverside Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
In addition, and in partnership with the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, we will also grant scholarships to outstanding Latino students in pursuit of a college business degree, thus ensuring our communities future Latino entrepreneurs.
For further information, contact:
Marketing Concepts Group
P.O. Box 5227
Culver City, CA 90231