The Latin Business Association
in conjunction with LBA Community Partner
proudly presents the
CITD FREE TRADE AGREEMENT SEMINAR SERIES
GROWING YOUR EXPORTS TO CANADA & MEXICO
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
8:30- – 11:00 AM
taking place at
Rancho Santiago CCD Office
2323 N. Broadway, Room 107
Santa Ana, CA 92706
Early Registration- FREE
Day of Event Registration- $10.00
Rancho Santiago CITD Free Trade Agreement Seminar Series
Come and learn about the business opportunities that await you in Mexico and Canada. Take advantage of the NAFTA Agreement!
Topics to include:
- NAFTA Trade Trends
- NAFTA Requirements & Opportunities
- Pricing Considerations for Exports (FTA vs. Non-FTA countries)
- Negotiations Incoterms/Payment terms
- Export compliance/models
- Mitigating risk for international transactions
This seminar is ideal for:
- Companies that want to start exporting to Canada and Mexico
- Companies that want to grow their exports to Canada and Mexico
- Companies that have questions regarding agreements with distributors/partners in Canada and Mexico
- Manufacturers, Distributors and Freight Forwarders
View Event Flyer.
For more information, please telephone (714) 564-5414
About Rancho Santiago CITD
The RSCCD/CITD has established strategic partnerships with public and private sector entities in Mexico such as the American Chamber of Commerce, the Mexican Secretariat of Economy, the U.S. Commercial Service, and the trade centers at various Universidades Tecnológicas to assist it in the required research and the matching of California businesses to buyers, distributors and manufacturers from Mexico, Latin America and Asia that participate in trade shows and trade missions in Mexico.
Rancho Santiago CITD “invest in California’s economic growth and global competitiveness through industry-specific education, training and services that contribute to a highly-skilled and productive workforce.”
Learn more about CITD Rancho Santiago.
CITD Rancho Santiago is an LBA Community Partner, and Rancho Santiago CITD Free Trade Agreeement Seminar Series is an LBA Partner Event.