The Latin Business Association,
in conjunction with
and other organizations
proudly promotes the
11th Annual Global California Conference
California’s Super Region of Innovation
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
The Historic Cocoanut Grove
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
400 Beach St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Environment, Education, Inspiration = the Innovation
Region of the World– San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Monterey Bay
With a population of almost 8 million people this ‘Super Region’ of California is a magnet for trade, investment and tourism of businesspeople from around the world because of four main reasons:
- The global innovation leader in computer, life science, environmental, marine science and agriculture technologies
- The world’s investment capital for innovative business start-ups, and the home to the once start-ups of their own; Intel, Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard, Apple, Google, eBay, Yahoo and Tesla to name a few
- A rare, unmatched and effective partnership between higher education and the private sector
- A combination of natural beauty and business dynamics like no other in the world
Special attention at this year’s conference will be given to the relationship between China, California and this super region. For years the public and private sectors have built trade and investment bridges between these two great economies. Today those bridges have morphed into “green, innovation superhighways” with a focus on sustainable technologies and services as well as investment, tele-medicine, eco-tourism, and eCommerce.
Join us for an information-packed day presented by the leaders from both the public, private and institutional sectors of this ‘Super Region’, who are the architects and operators of the unique and original formula that has been proven so successful in the global landscape of innovation.
View Conference Agenda
– including 8 conference passes: $475
– including 1 conference pass: $350
PAY AT THE DOOR
Checks or cash only. Reservation required.