Research and development is of great importance in business as the level of competition, production processes and methods are rapidly increasing. It is of special importance in the field of marketing where companies keep an eagle eye on competitors and customers in order to keep pace with modern trends and analyze the needs, demands and desires of their customers.
Source: Wikipedia Encyclopedia
“The impact of Hispanic business and financial activity on the economy of California and the nation is both significant and transcendental, as it has repercussions for other important aspects of our community development. However, for this impact and its benefits to be fully realized it has to be demonstrated both quantitatively and qualitatively. The anecdotal or merely observable statements about Hispanic socioeconomic or even political power is no longer a viable strategy for our Hispanic chambers of commerce’s advocacy”
Roy G. Nunez, BA MA MIM CT
IOTD Hispanic Research Center.
Research Articles Pertinent to the Latin Business Community
- Americans Are Embracing Diversity
- Why Diversity Matters in the Workplace
- Latinas on the Rise: National Hispana Leadership Institute
- MBDA Report: 2014 U.S. Budget to Support Minority Businesses
- Latinas in the U.S.: A Demographic at Risk
- Five Facts about Hispanics for Hispanic Heritage Month
- What is the future of Spanish in the United States?
- Hispanic Purchasing Power
- Hispanic Business Report
- Pew Research Report: Hispanics Say They Have the Worst of a Bad Economy
- The Hispanic Population: 2010 Census Briefs