The LBA Community Auto Program
“It’s about building a relationship…and it’s about building community.”
Welcome– and thank you for considering the LBA AutoProgram!
For 35 years, the Latin Business Association (LBA) has been the nationally-recognized leader in providing innovative programs and services that help businesses grow and succeed. Now we’re a resource you can trust when it comes to purchasing a car, or just getting routine maintenance on your current vehicle!
The LBA AutoProgram was created to provide a superior dealership experience. Among the criteria we considered in selecting our partner-dealers were not just their large inventories, convenient location and reputations for quality service but also their interest in a long term relationship with the LBA, and the community we serve.
The LBA AutoProgram isn’t just about selling cars, then. It’s about building a relationship. And it’s about building community.
It’s also about simplifying the car buying process. By addressing the biggest obstacles buyers typically face, the LBA AutoProgram offers you assurance:
- Selecting the right vehicle – With all the models and options available today, finding the right vehicle can be a complex challenge. We’ve made it easier by providing lots of valuable information and direct-links to our dealers to help you research, and choose the right vehicle for you.
- Feeling overwhelmed – Not sure quite where to start? The LBA AutoProgram director is available each step of the way. A experienced professional, he’ll answer your questions, provide helpful guidance and offer personalized service. And when you’re ready, he’ll schedule your appointment with the Authorized Dealer Contact- the specific person you’ll do business with at the dealership of your choice, who will have all your information and be expecting you. He also monitors your dealership experience to ensure your complete satisfaction!
But we know things don’t always go as planned, so at the LBA you have multiple options. Not fully-convinced on your first dealer visit? We’ll cheerfully schedule an appointment with another. Or, in the rare event a problem should arise after you sign the contract, the AutoProgram Director can advocate on your behalf in assisting with conflict resolution. How valuable is that? Rest assured that as an LBA client you are not alone, nor an imposition because earning your trust is part of our mission.
- Finding a dealership you can trust – We know people can be wary about visiting a dealership, maybe because of credit issues or past experiences. Our dealers were selected and certified by demonstrating a commitment and ability to serving the Hispanic community with integrity and respect. They want to earn your repeat and referral business. The LBA has taken the uncertainty out of finding a trustworthy dealer!
- Dreading the hassle over price – Who enjoys having to haggle for hours, with those silly trips back-and-forth to the manager and all that stress? No one. As an LBA client, you will receive a pre-arranged, wholesale price on your choice of new or used vehicle- not just on new like with other car-buying programs. No more having to haggle over price! What’s more is you can combine any applicable manufacturer’s rebates or dealer incentives for even greater savings! So skip the hassle altogether and make the smart choice to begin with. Buy through the LBA!
Not in the market yet for a new vehicle? Again, that’s OK because we’ve also arranged special savings for you on Parts & Service, and even Auto Body Repairs! The LBA AutoProgram is a complete, comprehensive program for all your automotive needs!
It’s a simple, 3-step process…as easy as A-B-C:
- Call the LBA, and schedule your sales or service appointment.
- Visit the dealer.
- Enjoy your LBA benefits!
So remember, the choice is really simple after all. You needn’t go anywhere else. By providing you assurance, selection and great service, at the lowest possible price, the LBA AutoProgram delivers perhaps the best benefit of all— peace of mind. Call us today, and see what we can do for you!
Peter Beltran- AutoProgram Director
Tel: (213) 628-8510 ext. 230