Bringing together business people of different nationalities and cultures to explore business opportunities worldwide!
The Latin Business Association, in partnership with American Honda Motor Company, Inc., is proud to premier the LBA's Largest Multi-Cultural Chambers Networking Event, taking place Thursday November 17, 2011 from 6:00 - 10:00 P.M. at the Castaway Restaurant in Burbank, California.
The Largest Multi-Cultural Chambers Networking Event is much more than a mere mixer. The LBA, our partner organizations and Southern California and other Greater Area Chambers of Commerce are uniting with other Southern California Business Chambers, many representing business interests from around the world, with one purpose in mind - to do business together!
Read about the LMCCNE in LBA Media Partner El Clasificado!
Read more about this is event here.
Participating Chambers and Organizations:
- Latin Business Association
- Asian Business Association
- S.C.M.B.D.C.- Southern California Minority Business Development Council
- P.A.C.E.- Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment
- Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles
- Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of Orange County
- The New Chamber
- San Fernando Chamber of Commerce
- Regional Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- S.E.W.O.- South East Women’s Organization
- C.O.F.E.M.- Consejo de Federaciones Mexicanas en Norteamerica (The Council of Mexican Federations in North America)
- L.A.A.A.- Latin American Agents Association
- The Latino Coalition
- Bell Gardens Chamber of Commerce
- Las Vegas Latin Chamber of Commerce (Latin Chamber of Commerce- Nevada)
- Southern California Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Armenian American Chamber of Commerce
- International Society of Black Latinos
And, Just Added!:
1250 East Harvard Road
Burbank, California 91501
Tel: (818) 848-6691
Admission for LBA Members and Non-members is only $10.00!
Payment by cash or check accepted at the door. Hors-d’oeuvres and light beverages will be served, and a non-hosted bar will be available.
Exhibit booths for display material are also available to non-chamber businesses for $100.00
Exhibitors receive complimentary admission for two. Additional guests pay $10.00 admission, per person.
To RSVP to the event, please email: Membership@lbausa.com
To Reserve an Exhibit Booth:
Please download and fill-out a Credit Card Authorization Form and fax to (213) 628-8519, or email to email@example.com. Payment by check is also accepted. Follow the same procedure, and mail check made payable to the Latin Business Association to:
Latin Business Association
120 S. San Pedro Street, Suite 530
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Attn: Melissa LeSane- Accounting Dept.
Plan on taking part at this unique LBA business event, and advantage of this excellent networking opportunity as we, our partner organizations and Southern California Chambers expand business opportunities within our communities!
The LBA thanks our Participating Media Partners:
- El Clasificado
- Ooorale USA Magazine
- Pop-9 Communications (Journal on Latino Americans)