The Latin Business Association now provides CONTRACT FINANCING to construction contractors, manufacturers and related industries that need Working Capital to fulfill these work contracts!
About this Special Program:
This proprietary product has been developed by bringing together experts from the fields of both finance and construction management. We know construction and manufacturing finance! We underwrite in-house.
The Latin Business Association is a provider of contract financing (progressive billing financing) for small and middle size construction and related industries contractors. The Contract Financing Program is considered an investment partner rather than the managing entity. Accounts receivables are used as collateral.
Benefits to the Contractor:
- Stored Materials Financing up to 80% of invoiced amount
- Advances on invoices, up to 80% of invoice amount, to a maximum of 40% of the contract being advanced at any one time
- This is NOT factoring. We don’t purchase your invoices, we use them as collateral
- All-in cost is 1.8 to 3% of contract amount. In our current economy this is a great way to grow your business!
- Enhances your bonding capability, allows you to do larger and/or more projects, and improves your cash flow…
- Contract Financing Facility enhances cash flow and allows you o do m bon capacity, larger jobs, better cash flow…
Cost of funds are very reasonable:
- 2.5% origination fee on funds raised
- 1.5% – 3% average financing cost per project
Contract Financing Program Process:
- Review the Contract Financing Executive Summary (link to Summary).
- Review the Contract Financing Checklist (link to checklist).
- Complete Contract Financing Application (link to application) along with required documentation as listed in the Contract Financing Checklist.
- Submit your application to us via email: email@example.com or U.S. mail at 120 South San Pedro St., Ste. 530, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
- Allow 72 hours for us to respond to your application submission via telephone or email.
- Call (213) 628-8510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org us with any questions or concerns you may have about the application process.