LBA Corporate Partners
LBA corporate partners have played a key role in the advancement of LBA Members and the overall success of the association. Their support and funding have made it possible for the association to continue providing services to the Latino community.
The Latin Business Association builds long term corporate partnerships to:
- Create and increase access to business opportunities for LBA Members and Latino community at large.
- Strengthen the relationships between corporation and community.
- Information sharing about corporate business and community service and product opportunities.
- Increase supplier diversity opportunities for minority, women, and disable veterans businesses.
- Collaborate on business issues that affect or benefit businesses.
- Provide programs and services that create sustainable businesses to strengthen and advance communities.
The LBA encourages its membership and community to support the companies who contribute and play an active role in creating sustainable and thriving communities.
The LBA leadership and membership thanks the following partners: