The Latin Business Association (LBA) is committed to promoting the advancement and development of the Latin-, minority-, and small business community by striving towards the following goals and objectives:
- Providing the exchange of information and business opportunities for the benefit of our Membership, through such platforms as the LBA website, eNewsletter, and Social Media;
- Establishing opportunities for LBA Members to do business with one another;
- Providing networking events, both formal and informal, for the development of business opportunities for our members;
- Informing non-Hispanic/minority businesses of the advantages and benefits of doing business with LBA Members;
- Addressing the needs and concerns of LBA Member Business Owners;
- Serving as an advocate for Latin-, minority-owned, and small businesses by supporting legislation conducive to business growth, and opposing that which is not;
- Promoting the needs of Latin-, and minority-owned businesses by regularly meeting with elected and appointed officials and legislative bodies on a local, state, national, and international level;
- Supporting the professional development of Latin youths by providing education and training opportunities, as well as connections to the LBA entrepreneur base;
- Developing public and private partnerships and programs to benefit LBA Members, and other Latin and minority-owned businesses;
- Identifying opportunities for LBA Members to participate on Boards, Commissions and other public and private entities that promote diversity and inclusion;
- Establishing international business partnerships and relationships to benefit LBA Members, and other Latin-, minority-owned, and small businesses.
Read about our commitment to the latin community.