- CalCon Expo 2014 Business Matchmaking Event
The LBA is a proud Community Partner in presenting the CalCon Expo 2014 Business Matchmaking Event- coming Wednesday, July 30th- and the CalCon Expo 2014- coming Thursday, July 31st to the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA!
- Hispanic Lifestyle 2014 Business Expo & Conference
The LBA is proud to be a Community Partner in promoting the Hispanic Lifestyle 2014 Business Expo & Conference- coming August 6th to the Ontario Airport Hotel in Ontario, CA!
- 5th Annual LBA SoCal Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)
“Supplier Diversity Made Simple” – connecting women and minorities in business with major diverse contract opportunity- is coming Wednesday, August 27, 2014 to the Castaway Restaurant in Burbank, CA!
- SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project
The LBA is a proud Community Partner in promoting the SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project and the Gas Company’s New Advanced Meter for Residential and Business SoCalGas Customers!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers