- 1st Annual LBA NoCal MWBC
Mark Your Calendar! Presenting the first ever LBA Northern California Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)- “Supplier Diversity Made Simple”– coming August 12, 2015 APIA Hdq. in Sacramento, CA!
- 6th Annual LBA Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)
Presenting the 6th Annual LBA So Cal Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)- “Supplier Diversity Made Simple”– coming Wednesday, August 26, 2015 to the Castaway Restaurant in Burbank, CA!
- 2015 LBA Signature Events
The Latin Business Association is proud to present our largest, most important events of the year. See what’s in store for 2015!
- 2015 LBA Partner Events
The LBA partners with various Business Chambers and Organizations in presenting events, workshops and programs that build economic opportunity and benefit the community- LBA Partner Events.
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers