- 38th Annual LBA Sol Business Awards Gala
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! The Annual Premiere LBA Black Tie Event, “Highlighting Business Excellence” is coming to the Castaway on Wednesday, October 22, 2014. NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED!
- 5th Annual LBA Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)
Thank you to all who attended the 5th LBA MWBC, Wednesday, August 27, 2014 at the Castaway in Burbank, CA and made it a great success!
- FREE CITD International Business Consulting
The LBA, in partnership with Rancho Santiago CITD, proudly offers FREE International Business Consulting, Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each month!
- SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project
The LBA is a proud Community Partner in promoting the SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project and the Gas Company’s New Advanced Meter for Residential and Business SoCalGas Customers!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers