- 39th Annual LBA Sol Business Awards Gala
Highlighting Business Excellence– The Gala Comes to The Castaway October 23, 2015!
- 1st Annual LBA NoCal MWBC
Upcoming Conference! Presenting the first ever LBA Northern California Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)- “Supplier Diversity Made Simple”– Upcoming Conference to APAPA HDQ. in Sacramento, CA!
- 6th Annual LBA Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)
Presenting the 6th Annual LBA So Cal Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)- “Supplier Diversity Made Simple”– coming Tuesday, September 29, 2015 to EAST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE, CA! (more…)
- VEDC Here’s the Money Access to Capital Business Expo
Get the money your business needs to grow at LBA Access-to-Capital Partner VEDC’s 13th Annual “Here’s the Money”Access to Capital Business Expo – coming Saturday, September 12, 2015 to the Sheraton Universal Hotel in Universal City, CA!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers