- 3rd Annual LBA’s Largest Multi-Cultural Chambers Networking Event
Thank You All for Making Our Chambers Event A Terrific Success!
- The Los Angeles Business Journal’s 2014 Latino Business Awards
NOMINATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED to the 5th Awards Luncheon recognizing Latino businesses Who Set the Example of Excellence in Los Angeles County!
- Korean-Latino Partnership (KLP) 2013
Congratulations to KOTRA-LA for the spectacularly successful KLP 2013, fostering business opportunity between the Korean and Latino Communities, which took place Thursday, December 5th at the elegant Westin Bonaventure Los Angeles!
- GLAAACC-LBA Holiday Mixer & Toy Drive
The LBA is pleased to partner with GLAAACC in presenting the annual Peace & Prosperity Holiday Mixer & Toy Drive- coming Thursday, December 12, 2013 to the Nokia Theatre VIP Lounge in Los Angeles, CA!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers