- 2015 LBA LEGISLATIVE DAY in Sacramento
The LBA once again proudly presents our annual pilgrimage to the state capitol- coming April 22 & 23, 2015!
- Integración de la Politica de América
The LBA is proud to present Integración de la Politica de América (“A Discussion of Politics & Culture in the Americas”)- Sponsored by AT&T and Deico- coming Friday, April 24, 2015 to The Castaway in Burbank, CA!
- 1st Annual LBA NoCal MWBC
Presenting the first ever LBA Northern California Minority Women’s Business Conference (MWBC)- Brought to you by Verizon, and other supporting sponsors- coming to Sacramento May 2015!
- FREE CITD International Business Consulting
The LBA, in partnership with Rancho Santiago CITD, proudly offers FREE International Business Consulting, Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each month!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers