- LBA Signature Events
The Latin Business Association is proud to present our largest, most important events of the year. See what’s in store for 2014!
- FREE CITD International Business Consulting
The LBA, in partnership with Rancho Santiago CITD, proudly offers FREE International Business Consulting, Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each month!
- CPUC/SCE Los Angeles Small Business Expo 2014
The LBA, in partnership with CPUC and SCE, proudly present the Los Angeles Small Business Expo 2014, coming April 2nd to the Skirball Cultural Center in Los Angeles, CA!
- Korean Mexican Latino Festival 2014
The LBA is pleased to present the Korean Mexican Latino Festival 2014- co-hosted by KACCLA, the Korean American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles, and Plaza Mexico- taking place Friday, April 11th through Sunday, April 13th at Plaza Mexico in Lynwood, CA!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers