- 2014 LBA LEGISLATIVE DAY in Sacramento
The LBA, in partnership with the California Latino Water Coalition, is proud to present the annual pilgrimage to our state capitol, this year co-celebrating Cinco de Mayo! LBA LEGISLATIVE DAY in Sacramento is coming May 4th thru 6th!
- 2014 LBA/LBA-Institute Supplier Diversity Boot Camp Training Program- L.A. Series
Sponsored by SoCal Edison and Union Bank, The Los Angeles Series Boot Camp starts May 31st- Register Now for this FREE Program!
- Clark Construction Subcontractor Outreach: U.S. Courthouse- Los Angeles
The LBA is a proud Community Partner in promoting Clark Construction Subcontractor Outreach: U.S. Courthouse- Los Angeles, coming May 13, 2014 to City Hall in Los Angeles, CA!
- SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project
The LBA is a proud Community Partner in promoting the SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project and the Gas Company’s New Advanced Meter for Residential and Business SoCalGas Customers!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers