- LABJ 2015 Latino Business Awards
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! The LBA salutes the recipients of the 2015 Latino Business Awards and we join the Los Angeles Business Journal in “Recognizing Latino Businesses Who Are Setting the Example for Excellence Throughout Los Angeles!”
- USDOC Discover Global Markets: Sustainable Solutions Forum
The LBA is proud to partner with MBITA and US Department of Commerce in presenting Discover Global Markets: Sustainable Solutions Forum, a three-day forum taking place February 9-11, 2015 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA!
- FREE CITD International Business Consulting
The LBA, in partnership with Rancho Santiago CITD, proudly offers FREE International Business Consulting, Tuesdays and Wednesdays of each month!
- SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project
The LBA is a proud Community Partner in promoting the SoCalGas AdvancedMeter Project and the Gas Company’s New Advanced Meter for Residential and Business SoCalGas Customers!
Latino population, which was 35.3 million in 2000, grew 43% over the decade to 50.5 million
Hispanics now comprise 1 in 6 Americans
- Future Generations
Among U.S. children, roughly 1 in 4 children are Hispanic
Racial and ethnic minorities make up approximately 90% of the total U.S. growth since 2000
How The LBA Works To Serve You:
- Unprecedented Access to Business Growth and development strategies
- Resources for businesses and professionals
- Contracts and business opportunities
- Marketing and promotional support
- Member Leads and Customer Prospects
- Member Directory Listing
- Business Programs and Events
- Small Business representation and advocacy, and much more…
The LBA fosters the advancement and development of businesses. We build professional and business relationships. Your Membership equals value and opportunity for all. Join the LBA TODAY!
Sign-up for valuable updates to help your business and get special deals on exclusive offers